Terms & Conditions
Fires and appliances Terms and conditions.
All fires and appliances are sold with a minimum of one year manufacturer’s warranty.
All gas appliances must be installed by a gas safe registered installer, failure to do this can pose a serious safety risk and may invalidate your warranty.
Some products will come with a warranty which is greater than 12 months. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure they follow any warranty instructions provided with their purchase. This is in order to ensure the product is covered by any warranty the manufacturer may provide.
Full payment must be paid before delivery is conducted.
Any damages to packaging must be recorded and notified to the courier on delivery. The sales department also need to be notified within 48 hours of any missing items or damages otherwise the customer will be liable beyond this period.
Terms and condition for kitchen:
- You are entering in to a contract with Xclusive Fireplaces Kitchens Ltd and agree to the terms and conditions below. The terms ‘you’ ‘your’ refer to the customer. ‘we’, ‘us’ refers to Xclusive Fireplaces Kitchens Ltd
- All cabinets are manufactured using 18mm high quality melamine faced chipboard and will be finished in your chosen colour.
- Payment will be made in three instalments and the deposit is non refundable:
- Once you are happy with your design a 50% deposit is required on order
- The remaining balance will need to be paid before delivery is made
- The final payment for fitting will be made on completion to the fitter once fitted. In the unfortunate event of something missing or an issue the customer can hold 20% of the fitting charge until this is resolved.
- Fitting includes all items on the order form, however gas and electrics are not included and must be carried out before fitting is done.
- It is your responsibility to ensure a suitable hot and cold domestic water feed as well as a suitable waste outlet for sink and appliances is available. This is not the fitter’s responsibility.
- All electrical work must be carried out before the fitting date, for any lighting purchased by us, the customer must have available electric sockets and supply done by an electrician.
- It is the customers responsibility to ensure electrics, gas, water supplies and wastage are correctly positioned and installed before fitting, our sales representatives can provide advice if required.
- The fitting price quoted is for fitting only and does not include removal or waste of existing kitchen unless agreed otherwise
- The customer confirms that on the fitting date all connections will be ready and the fitter will not be severely delayed, for any major delays caused by the customer you will be responsible for indemnifying the fitter for any losses at the prevailing daily rate
- The fitter will have available all screws and adhesive required to fit the kitchen. Any other fittings such as plumbing and appliance components which you may have missing are your responsibility.
- Upon delivery it is your responsibility to check delivery of goods and report any damages within 48 hours.
- For customers using their own fitter all items will need to be checked and accounted for upon delivery, as after this Xclusive Fireplaces Kitchens Ltd will accept no responsibility for missing or damaged items. This is to avoid any disputes that may arise between us and your own chosen fitter.