Replacing worn out or dated worktops in your kitchen is a great way to breathe new life into your home. If you can’t afford or don’t want to replace your whole kitchen right now, installing new worktops can give you that new kitchen look at an unbeatable price.
We supply and install made to measure kitchen worktops in a huge range of finishes, helping you match your kitchen style and function perfectly. We work hard to keep our costs low, so let us know what your budget is, and we’ll do our best to find you a great bargain on your kitchen worktops.
Our kitchen worktops
We’re happy to work with any material for your kitchen worktop, so whether you’re going for something ultra-modern or totally traditional, we can help. Some of the kitchen worktops we supply include:
- Granite: This stone worktop is built to last a lifetime, and the finish looks amazing. There are a number of tones and colours to choose from to suit your personal taste.
- Quartz: Lighter than granite, this man-made stone really looks the part and can be fitted to cabinets without additional strengthening.
- Ceramic: Ceramic worktops are highly popular right now, because they are both hard wearing and heat resistant, whilst also being affordable and as thin as 10mm, making them ideal for modern styled kitchens.
- Glass: Glass worktops are a real design statement; sleek, glossy and super stylish. You can take your pick from numerous colours and designs or can create a custom look for a truly unique kitchen.
- Corian: This plastic resin worktop is very hygienic, and can be made to fit your kitchen perfectly, in one piece with no joins or seams.
- Wood: Solid wood has to be the ultimate in luxury, adding warmth and natural beauty to your kitchen. They improve with age and will look amazing for a lifetime.
- Laminate: Made from high density chip board with plastic laminate coating, these are a popular choice which come in a huge range of colours and finishes to suit your style. They are highly affordable and can be designed to mimic other, more expensive styles, such as wood, or granite.
- Steel: Stainless steel worktops are mainly seen in commercial kitchens, but if you’re going for a statement kitchen that’s a bit different to all the rest, these are actually a really practical choice. Easy to clean, resistant to heat and water and quick to install, they’re worth considering.
Choosing the right worktop for your kitchen can be a daunting task, with many options and styles to consider. If you need help selecting the right worktop for your kitchen, have a chat with our experienced designers today and we’ll be happy to guide your decisions.